Villa Fiorita is in the heart of the lands of Hemingway and offers its guests a cultural itinerary to visit the places where the famous American writer lived during the First World War.
The itinerary includes:
- visit to the exhibition at Villa Fiorita, where Hemingway lived during the First World War and which inspired the famous novel “A Farewell to Arms”
- visit to theall’Ossario di Fagarè
- visit to la Fontana dei Ragazzi
- visit to Casa Botter o Villa Albrizzi
- visit to la Chiesetta della Madonna Nera di Pralongo
- Following the footsteps of Hemingway in the Lower Piave Valley: itineraries of war and love